Our Spot Light Artist is Ronald Adcock
Sculptured Pens - Each one is a work of
us from Seattle Washington in 2000, He is appling his 50 years of
Sculpturing experience toward making one of a kind writing
instruments. Many made
from wood found in Lincoln County Tennessee! Check out Ron’s original
sculptured pens - Click here to see or
What is the Arts Center, Inc.
The Arts Center is
the name of the building and the organization that includes any
clubs, classes, or organizations associated with the Arts
Center. Currently there is a Photography Club, a Clogging
Club, a Bunko Club and a Arts Leauge using the building.
The Arts League and
the Photography Club on the foundation clubs, meaning they are
the ones that are most involved in keeping the building open.
Both of the organizations are a cooperative of artist.
They show their art and they vlounter their time in maintaining
and opening the center. Only through their cooperative efforts
does the organization survive.
The Arts Center
Organization is a Non-Profit Organization, the Artist are not.
Each Artist is expected to pay sales tax on any art that they
- Help Wanted: Interested in Teaching Arts Classes?
- Interested in Teaching or being an Aide for Summer Art Camps?
- We have a new Photo Club. Interested in getting involved? Please contact us.
- Art League First Monday of Each Month @ 6: 30 PM
- Photo Club meets the 2nd Tuesday of Each Month.